Nebraska Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the Nebraska Cornhuskers (18-14) are listed with the third-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +20000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Nebraska with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cornhuskers NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +20000 (Bet $100 to win $20000)
Think the Cornhuskers have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Nebraska Team Stats
- The Cornhuskers are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
- So far this year, Nebraska is averaging 71.8 points per game (56th-ranked in college basketball) and giving up 65.3 points per contest (201st-ranked).
Nebraska Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-10 | Q2 Record: 3-3 | Q3 Record: 7-1 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Nebraska has tied for the 34th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (four), but also has tied for the 25th-most Quadrant 1 defeats (10).
- Nebraska has tied for the 47th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (seven).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.