Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 3 Gonzaga Bulldogs (28-5) and the No. 14 Grand Canyon Antelopes (24-11) are ready to tip off their opening-round matchup in the NCAA Tournament on Friday, tipping off at 7:35 PM on truTV. Gonzaga is a 15.5-point favorite in this game. Here's everything you need to know about this West Region matchup as you fill out your brackets. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5 points.
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 7:35 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Gonzaga vs Grand Canyon Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have compiled a 13-17-0 record against the spread.
- This season, Gonzaga has won seven of its eight games when favored by at least -1600 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Bulldogs, based on the moneyline, is 94.1%.
- So far this season, Grand Canyon has put together a 13-16-0 record against the spread.
- The Antelopes have yet to play a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +900.
- Grand Canyon has an implied victory probability of 10% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 154.5||% of Games Over 154.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Gonzaga vs Grand Canyon Insights & Trends
- Gonzaga has a 6-4 record against the spread while finishing 9-1 overall in its past 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have hit the over eight times.
- Grand Canyon has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 7-3 overall over its last 10 games.
- The Antelopes have gone over the total in seven of their last 10 games.
- The 87.5 points per game the Bulldogs record are 20.7 more points than the Antelopes allow (66.8).
- Gonzaga has a 12-13 record against the spread and a 25-3 record overall when putting up more than 66.8 points.
- The Antelopes put up an average of 75.3 points per game, just 2.4 more points than the 72.9 the Bulldogs allow.
- Grand Canyon is 6-7 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it scores more than 72.9 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 15.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Home/Away Splits
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||5-7-0|
|2-7-0||Away ATS Record||4-6-0|
|92.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||81.3|
|84.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.5|
|9-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-3-0|
|5-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.