San Diego State vs. Furman: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (28-6) are 5.5-point favorites to advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament when they play the No. 13 seed Furman Paladins (28-7) on Saturday at 12:10 PM on CBS. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
San Diego State vs. Furman Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 12:10 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
|San Diego State||-5.5||137.5|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
San Diego State vs Furman Betting Records & Stats
- The Aztecs are 16-15-0 against the spread this season.
- San Diego State has a record of 17-1, a 94.4% win rate, when it's favored by -250 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Aztecs, based on the moneyline, is 71.4%.
- Furman has gone 19-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Paladins have played as an underdog of +200 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Furman has a 33.3% chance of pulling out a win.
San Diego State vs. Furman Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 137.5||% of Games Over 137.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||14||45.2%||71.8||153.5||63.4||134.5||138.3|
Additional San Diego State vs Furman Insights & Trends
- San Diego State has gone 9-1 over its past 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- The Aztecs have hit the over once in their past 10 contests.
- Furman has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall over its last 10 games.
- In their past 10 contests, the Paladins have gone over the total seven times.
- The 71.8 points per game the Aztecs put up are only 0.7 more points than the Paladins allow (71.1).
- San Diego State is 10-6 against the spread and 17-1 overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- The Paladins score an average of 81.7 points per game, 18.3 more points than the 63.4 the Aztecs allow.
- Furman is 16-10 against the spread and 24-7 overall when it scores more than 63.4 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
San Diego State vs. Furman Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||16-15-0||10-9||13-18-0|
San Diego State vs. Furman Home/Away Splits
|San Diego State||Furman|
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Away ATS Record||7-3-0|
|75.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||86.5|
|68.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||77.5|
|6-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.