Xavier vs. Pittsburgh: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 3 seed Xavier Musketeers (26-9) attempt to book a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament second-round matchup against the No. 11 seed Pittsburgh Panthers (24-11) on Sunday at Greensboro Coliseum, beginning at 12:10 PM.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Xavier vs. Pittsburgh matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 12:10 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Xavier Moneyline||Pittsburgh Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Xavier (-5.5)||151.5||-210||+175||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Xavier (-5)||151||-210||+180||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Xavier (-5)||151||-200||+165||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Xavier vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- Xavier has compiled an 18-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Musketeers and their opponents have combined to go over the point total 20 out of 33 times this season.
- Pittsburgh is 23-10-1 ATS this year.
- A total of 21 Panthers games this year have gone over the point total.
Xavier Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +5000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+5000), Xavier is 22nd-best in college basketball. It is two spots higher than that, 20th-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Musketeers have had the 67th-biggest change in terms of their national championship odds, improving from +8000 at the start of the season to +5000.
- With odds of +5000, Xavier has been given a 2% chance of winning the national championship.
Pittsburgh Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +20000
- The Panthers' national championship odds have improved from +60000 at the beginning of the season to +20000, the eighth-biggest change among all teams.
- Pittsburgh's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0.5%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.