Nebraska vs. Kansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 23
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 10:42 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 23, 2023 at 10:39 AM CDT
Thursday's game at Allen Fieldhouse has the Kansas Jayhawks (21-11) matching up with the Nebraska Cornhuskers (18-14) at 7:30 PM (on March 23). Our computer prediction projects a 71-66 victory for Kansas, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Cornhuskers' last game on Sunday ended in a 77-57 victory against Northern Iowa.
Nebraska vs. Kansas Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Nebraska vs. Kansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 71, Nebraska 66
Nebraska Schedule Analysis
- The Cornhuskers registered their best win of the season on December 4, when they beat the Maryland Terrapins, who rank No. 7 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 90-67.
- The Cornhuskers have tied for the 34th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (four), but also have tied for the 25th-most Quadrant 1 losses (10).
- Based on the RPI, the Jayhawks have eight wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 30th-most in the country.
Nebraska 2022-23 Best Wins
- 90-67 on the road over Maryland (No. 7/AP Poll) on December 4
- 85-79 at home over Kansas (No. 34) on December 21
- 73-65 over Mississippi State (No. 35) on November 26
- 71-64 on the road over Purdue (No. 47) on January 18
- 90-57 on the road over Illinois (No. 53) on February 22
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Nebraska Performance Insights
- The Cornhuskers are outscoring opponents by 6.5 points per game, with a +206 scoring differential overall. They put up 71.8 points per game (56th in college basketball) and give up 65.3 per outing (201st in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Nebraska has averaged 72 points per game in Big Ten play, and 71.8 overall.
- At home the Cornhuskers are scoring 72.9 points per game, 2.4 more than they are averaging on the road (70.5).
- At home Nebraska is conceding 60.7 points per game, 12.8 fewer points than it is away (73.5).
- The Cornhuskers are scoring 75.4 points per contest in their past 10 games, which is 3.6 more than their average for the season (71.8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.