Rockies vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
The Texas Rangers (27-17) and the Colorado Rockies (19-26) will match up on Saturday, May 20 at Globe Life Field, with Jon Gray starting for the Rangers and Kyle Freeland taking the hill for the Rockies. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:05 PM ET.
The Rangers are the favorite in this one, at -190, while the underdog Rockies have +155 odds to win. An 8.5-run total has been set in this matchup.
Rockies vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - TEX (3-1, 3.15 ERA) vs Freeland - COL (4-4, 3.16 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-190||+160||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-189||+160||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-190||+160||Rangers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to wager on the Rockies and Rangers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+155), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rockies win, and you bet $10, you'd get $25.50 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Charlie Blackmon get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rangers have been favored 22 times and won 14, or 63.6%, of those games.
- The Rangers have gone 7-1 (winning 87.5% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -190 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for Texas.
- The Rangers were the moneyline favorite for four of their last 10 games, and went 3-1 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Texas and its opponents combined to go over the total five times.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 35 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (45.7%) in those contests.
- This year, the Rockies have won six of 16 games when listed as at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- In eight games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 5-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Rockies vs. Rangers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Kris Bryant||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+200)|
|Charlie Blackmon||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+230)|
|Jurickson Profar||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+240)|
|Harold Castro||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+160)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+230)|
|Mike Toglia||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+230)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rockies, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||28th||5th|
|Win NL West||+25000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.