Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
As play in the French Open continues, a round of 64 match is up next for Kayla Day, and she will face Madison Keys. Day is +50000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
After her 7-5, 6-1 victory over Kristina Mladenovic on Monday, Day will play Keys in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET.
Day is currently listed at +333 to win her next match versus Keys. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Day was victorious 7-5, 6-1 versus Mladenovic on Monday.
- Day is 12-6 over the past year, with no tournament titles.
- Day is 6-1 on clay over the past 12 months, with zero tournament victories.
- In her 18 matches over the past year, across all court types, Day has averaged 23.2 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Day has played seven matches on clay, and 20.3 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past year, Day has won 71.8% of her games on serve, and 38.2% on return.
- Day has claimed 71.4% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 54.5% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.