Lauren Davis 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is next for Lauren Davis in the French Open, and she will play Lesia Tsurenko. Davis has +40000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Davis at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Davis' Next Match
Davis will meet Tsurenko in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET, after beating Lin Zhu 6-3, 6-3 in the round of 128.
Davis is listed at +160 to win her next matchup versus Tsurenko. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Lauren Davis Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Davis? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Davis is coming off a 6-3, 6-3 victory over No. 40-ranked Zhu in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- Through 21 tournaments over the past 12 months, Davis has won one title, and her record is 24-21.
- Davis is 3-6 on clay over the past 12 months, with zero tournament titles.
- Davis, over the past year, has played 45 matches across all court surfaces, and 21.3 games per match.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Davis has averaged 21.4 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Davis has won 62.4% of her service games, and she has won 34.6% of her return games.
- On clay over the past year, Davis has been victorious in 54.2% of her service games and 33% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.