Rockies vs. Rangers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (28-17), who are trying to secure a series sweep, will host Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies (19-27) at Globe Life Field on Sunday, May 21. The game will begin at 2:35 PM ET.
The Rangers are the favorite in this one, at -225, while the underdog Rockies have +180 odds to play spoiler. The total is 9 runs for the game (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds on the under).
Rockies vs. Rangers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Andrew Heaney - TEX (2-3, 4.71 ERA) vs Connor Seabold - COL (1-0, 5.14 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Rangers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-230||+195||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-238||+190||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-210||+180||Rangers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to put money on the Rockies and Rangers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+180), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rockies bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $28.00 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Elias Díaz get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Rangers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have entered the game as favorites 23 times this season and won 15, or 65.2%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter, the Rangers have a record of 6-1 (85.7%).
- The implied probability of a win from Texas, based on the moneyline, is 69.2%.
- The Rangers have a 4-1 record over the five games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Texas and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Rockies have come away with 16 wins in the 36 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have yet to win this season when listed as an underdog of +180 or worse on the moneyline this season.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||28th||5th|
|Win NL West||+25000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.