Rockies vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 23
Tuesday's contest between the Colorado Rockies (20-28) and Miami Marlins (24-24) going head to head at Coors Field has a projected final score of 6-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Rockies, so expect a tight matchup. The game will start at 8:40 PM ET on May 23.
The Marlins will give the nod to Eury Perez (1-0, 2.79 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Austin Gomber (3-4, 6.70 ERA).
Rockies vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Rockies 6, Marlins 5.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Under 11.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 4-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, Colorado and its foes are 4-6-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The last 10 Rockies games have not had a runline set by oddsmakers.
- The Rockies have come away with 17 wins in the 38 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Colorado has a mark of 13-19 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 47.6% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- The offense for Colorado is the No. 14 offense in the majors, scoring 4.4 runs per game (213 total runs).
- The Rockies have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.93) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||Reds||W 11-6||Austin Gomber vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 19||@ Rangers||L 7-2||Karl Kauffmann vs Martín Pérez|
|May 20||@ Rangers||L 11-5||Kyle Freeland vs Jon Gray|
|May 21||@ Rangers||L 13-3||Connor Seabold vs Andrew Heaney|
|May 22||Marlins||W 5-3||Chase Anderson vs Edward Cabrera|
|May 23||Marlins||-||Austin Gomber vs Eury Pérez|
|May 24||Marlins||-||Karl Kauffmann vs Sandy Alcantara|
|May 25||Marlins||-||Kyle Freeland vs Braxton Garrett|
|May 26||Mets||-||Connor Seabold vs Max Scherzer|
|May 27||Mets||-||Chase Anderson vs Justin Verlander|
|May 28||Mets||-||Austin Gomber vs Tylor Megill|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.