Rockies vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
The Miami Marlins (24-24) visit the Colorado Rockies (20-28) at 8:40 PM ET on Tuesday, a game featuring two of MLB's most consistent hitters. Luis Arraez has an average of .383 (first in league) for the Marlins, and Elias Diaz ranks third at .333 for the Rockies.
The Marlins will give the ball to Eury Perez (1-0, 2.79 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Austin Gomber (3-4, 6.70 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rockies vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Perez - MIA (1-0, 2.79 ERA) vs Gomber - COL (3-4, 6.70 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Austin Gomber
- Gomber (3-4 with a 6.70 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 44 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rockies, his 10th of the season.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds, the lefty threw 4 1/3 innings, giving up five earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- In nine games this season, the 29-year-old has amassed an ERA of 6.70, with 5.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .287 against him.
- Gomber heads into the outing with four quality starts under his belt this season.
- Gomber has put up five starts this campaign that he pitched five or more innings.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eury Pérez
- Perez will get the start for the Marlins, his third of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Thursday, when he threw five innings, giving up one earned run while allowing three hits against the Washington Nationals.
- He has pitched in two games this season with an ERA of 2.79, a 4.33 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.034.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.