Rockies vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 7:08 PM CDT
The Miami Marlins hope to stop their three-game losing run versus the Colorado Rockies (21-28), on Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET.
The probable pitchers are Sandy Alcantara (1-5) for the Marlins and Karl Kauffmann (0-1) for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rockies vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Alcantara - MIA (1-5, 5.21 ERA) vs Kauffmann - COL (0-1, 8.31 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Karl Kauffmann
- The Rockies are sending Kauffmann (0-1) to the mound to make his second start of the season.
- The righty last pitched on Saturday against the Texas Rangers, when he threw 4 1/3 innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Over his one appearances this season, opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of .368 against him. He has an 8.31 ERA and averages 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Sandy Alcantara
- The Marlins will send Alcantara (1-5) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 2/3 innings against the San Francisco Giants.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 5.21, a 3.18 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.246.
- In nine starts this season, he's earned two quality starts.
- Alcantara has six starts in a row of five innings or more.
- The 27-year-old's 5.21 ERA ranks 64th, 1.246 WHIP ranks 42nd, and 8.5 K/9 ranks 37th among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.