Jurickson Profar Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Marlins - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 5:25 AM CDT
The Colorado Rockies, including Jurickson Profar (.386 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 56 points above season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Braxton Garrett and the Miami Marlins at Coors Field, Thursday at 3:10 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Marlins.
Jurickson Profar Game Info & Props vs. the Marlins
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Marlins Starter: Braxton Garrett
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +170)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jurickson Profar? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Jurickson Profar At The Plate
- Profar is batting .250 with 12 doubles, five home runs and 21 walks.
- Profar has picked up a hit in 29 of 43 games this year, with multiple hits 12 times.
- He has hit a home run in 9.3% of his games in 2023, and 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Profar has driven in a run in 13 games this year (30.2%), including five games with more than one RBI (11.6%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 18 of 43 games (41.9%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jurickson Profar Home/Away Batting Splits
|17 (73.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (60.0%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (25.0%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30.0%)|
Marlins Pitching Rankings
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Marlins pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Marlins have a 4.42 team ERA that ranks 21st across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Marlins pitchers combine to rank 16th in baseball in home runs surrendered (59 total, 1.2 per game).
- Garrett (1-2 with a 4.60 ERA and 44 strikeouts in 43 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Marlins, his ninth of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday against the San Francisco Giants, when he went 6 1/3 scoreless innings while giving up one hit.
- In nine games this season, the 25-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.60, with 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .286 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.