Rockies vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
The New York Mets (26-25) and the Colorado Rockies (22-29) will clash on Friday, May 26 at Coors Field, with Max Scherzer starting for the Mets and Connor Seabold taking the hill for the Rockies. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:40 PM ET.
The favored Mets have -225 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Rockies, who are listed at +180. New York (-2.5) is the favorite on the run line. The total for the game has been set at 11 runs.
Rockies vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Scherzer - NYM (3-2, 4.01 ERA) vs Seabold - COL (1-1, 5.97 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Mets Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-210||+180||Mets (-1.5)||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||Mets (-2.5)||11||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-208||+175||Mets (-1.5)||11.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Rockies versus Mets game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rockies (+180) in this matchup, means that you think the Rockies will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $28.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Charlie Blackmon get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Mets vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Rockies Player Props|
|Mets vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Mets have been favored 36 times and won 20, or 55.6%, of those games.
- The Mets have gone 3-3 (winning 50% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 69.2% chance of a victory for New York.
- The Mets were the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), New York and its opponents combined to hit the over seven times.
- The Rockies have been victorious in 19, or 46.3%, of the 41 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have yet to win this season when listed as an underdog of +180 or worse on the moneyline this season.
- In eight games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-4.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Rockies vs. Mets Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Charlie Blackmon||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+180)|
|Randal Grichuk||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+180)|
|Kris Bryant||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+155)|
|Elias Díaz||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+145)|
|Harold Castro||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+165)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rockies, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+25000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.