Rockies vs. Mets: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Elias Diaz and the Colorado Rockies will take the field against the New York Mets and starter Tylor Megill on Sunday. First pitch is at 3:10 PM ET at Coors Field.
The Mets are -140 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Rockies (+115). New York is the run-line favorite (-1.5). A 12.5-run over/under has been listed for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Mets Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Rockies and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games.
- The Rockies have put together a 1-1-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 games (oddsmakers set runlines in two of those contests).
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Mets vs Rockies Player Props|
|Mets vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mets vs Rockies|
|Mets vs Rockies Odds|
|Mets vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have won in 20, or 46.5%, of the 43 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Colorado has entered 35 games this season as the underdog by +115 or more and is 14-21 in those contests.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rockies have a 46.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Games involving Colorado have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 23 of 52 chances this season.
- The Rockies are 3-2-0 against the spread in their five games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.