Rockies vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
In the series rubber match on Sunday, May 28, Tylor Megill will take the mound for the New York Mets (27-26) as they square off against the Colorado Rockies (23-30), who will counter with Austin Gomber. The first pitch will be thrown at 3:10 PM ET at Coors Field.
The Mets are -140 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Rockies (+115). New York is the favorite on the run line (-1.5 with +100 odds). The over/under for the contest has been listed at 12.5 runs.
Rockies vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Megill - NYM (5-3, 4.32 ERA) vs Gomber - COL (4-4, 6.48 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Mets Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||Mets (-1.5)||12.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||Mets (-1.5)||12.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-135||+115||Mets (-1.5)||12.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Have the desire to wager on the Rockies' game versus the Mets but aren't sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rockies (+115) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rockies to beat the Mets with those odds, and the Rockies emerge with the victory, you'd get back $21.50.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Elias Díaz get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Mets vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mets vs Rockies Player Props|
|Mets vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mets vs Rockies|
|Mets vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- The Mets have won 21, or 55.3%, of the 38 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Mets have a 14-15 record (winning 48.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for New York.
- The Mets have a 5-1 record over the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, New York and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have won in 20, or 46.5%, of the 43 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Rockies have a mark of 14-21 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Rockies vs. Mets Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Elias Díaz||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+110)|
|Harold Castro||1.5 (+150)||1.5 (-115)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+135)|
|Jurickson Profar||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+145)|
|Charlie Blackmon||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (-125)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+135)|
|Randal Grichuk||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+125)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rockies, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+25000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.