Rockies vs. Diamondbacks: Odds, spread, over/under - May 30
On Tuesday, May 30, Lourdes Gurriel Jr.'s Arizona Diamondbacks (31-23) host Elias Diaz's Colorado Rockies (24-31) at Chase Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 9:40 PM ET.
The favored Diamondbacks have -250 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Rockies, who are listed at +200. The contest's over/under has been set at 8.5 runs.
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Zac Gallen - ARI (6-2, 2.97 ERA) vs Kyle Freeland - COL (4-5, 3.86 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-240||+200||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-238||+190||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-230||+195||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to wager on the Rockies' matchup versus the Diamondbacks but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rockies (+200) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rockies to defeat the Diamondbacks with those odds, and the Rockies emerge with the victory, you'd get back $30.00.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Ryan McMahon get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been favored 22 times and won 14, or 63.6%, of those games.
- The Diamondbacks have played as moneyline favorites of -250 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for Arizona.
- The Diamondbacks have a 3-1 record from the four games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Arizona and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (46.7%) in those games.
- The Rockies have won all of their four games in which they were named as at least a +200 moneyline underdog.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 5-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Elias Díaz||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+170)|
|Kris Bryant||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+200)|
|Randal Grichuk||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+200)|
|Jurickson Profar||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+240)|
|Ryan McMahon||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (-189)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rockies, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+50000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.