Randal Grichuk Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Diamondbacks - June 1
The Colorado Rockies and Randal Grichuk, who went 0-for-4 last time out, battle Zach Davies and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field, Thursday at 3:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Diamondbacks.
Randal Grichuk Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Zach Davies
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Randal Grichuk? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Randal Grichuk At The Plate
- Grichuk is hitting .351 with 10 doubles, a home run and nine walks.
- Grichuk has had a hit in 20 of 25 games this year (80.0%), including multiple hits 11 times (44.0%).
- He has hit a home run in only one game this season.
- In seven games this year (28.0%), Grichuk has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 11 of 25 games this year, he has scored, and four of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Randal Grichuk Home/Away Batting Splits
|11 (78.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (81.8%)|
|7 (50.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (36.4%)|
|7 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (36.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (9.1%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (45.5%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have a 4.35 team ERA that ranks 19th across all league pitching staffs.
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to rank 15th in baseball in home runs given up (63 total, 1.1 per game).
- Davies (0-1) gets the starting nod for the Diamondbacks in his fourth start of the season. He's put together a 5.68 ERA in 12 2/3 innings pitched, with 10 strikeouts.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance came on Saturday against the Boston Red Sox, when he tossed 3 1/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 30-year-old has a 5.68 ERA and 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings across three games this season, while allowing a batting average of .286 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.