Emma Navarro 2023 Abierto Guadalajara Odds
The Abierto Guadalajara continues in Guadalajara, Mexico, with Emma Navarro in the round of 16 versus Leylah Annie Fernandez. Navarro has +1200 odds to win this tournament at Centro Panamericano de Tenis.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Navarro at the 2023 Abierto Guadalajara
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: September 15-23
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Navarro's Next Match
In the round of 16 on Wednesday, September 20 (at 6:30 PM ET), Navarro will face Fernandez, after getting past Madison Keys 6-2, 7-6 in the previous round.
Navarro currently has odds of -110 to win her next match against Fernandez. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Navarro? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Navarro defeated No. 12-ranked Keys 6-2, 7-6 on Tuesday to advance to the .
- Navarro has not won any of her 15 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 19-15.
- Navarro has a record of 10-8 on hard courts over the last 12 months.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Navarro has played 34 matches and 21.0 games per match.
- In her 18 matches on hard courts over the past year, Navarro has played 23.2 games per match.
- Navarro has won 39.5% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Navarro has won 56.9% of her games on serve and 42.2% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.