Rockies vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
In the series opener on Friday, September 15, Logan Webb will take the mound for the San Francisco Giants (75-71) as they square off against the Colorado Rockies (53-92), who will counter with Chase Anderson. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:40 PM ET at Coors Field.
Oddsmakers list the Giants as -225 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Rockies +185 moneyline odds to win. San Francisco (-2.5) is favored on the run line. A 10.5-run total has been set in the game.
Rockies vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Webb - SF (10-12, 3.54 ERA) vs Anderson - COL (0-5, 6.49 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+185||Giants (-2.5)||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to put money on the Rockies and Giants game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+185), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rockies bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $28.50 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Ezequiel Tovar get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have won 39, or 54.2%, of the 72 games they've played as favorites this season.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -225 or shorter, the Giants have gone 8-2 (80%).
- San Francisco has a 69.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Giants were favored on the moneyline in six of their last 10 games, and they went 5-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), San Francisco combined with its opponents to go over the total six times.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 129 games this season and have come away with the win 48 times (37.2%) in those contests.
- The Rockies have a mark of 2-28 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +185 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.