Rockies vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 15
The San Francisco Giants (75-71) and Colorado Rockies (53-92) clash in the first of a four-game series on Friday at Coors Field, at 8:40 PM ET. The Giants are coming off a series victory over the Guardians, and the Rockies a series win over the Cubs.
The Giants will give the nod to Logan Webb (10-12, 3.54 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 11 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Chase Anderson (0-5, 6.49 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Webb - SF (10-12, 3.54 ERA) vs Anderson - COL (0-5, 6.49 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Chase Anderson
- Anderson (0-5) takes the mound first for the Rockies in his 15th start of the season. He has a 6.49 ERA in 68 2/3 innings pitched, with 50 strikeouts.
- The right-hander last appeared on Sunday against the San Francisco Giants, when he threw 3 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 35-year-old has amassed an ERA of 6.49, with 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings in 16 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .297 batting average against him.
- Anderson is trying to pick up his third quality start of the year in this outing.
- Anderson has put up seven starts this season where he pitched five or more innings.
- He has had four appearances this season that he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Chase Anderson vs. Giants
- The opposing Giants offense has the 24th-ranked slugging percentage (.392) and ranks 19th in home runs hit (160) in all of MLB. They have a collective .241 batting average, and are 23rd in the league with 1183 total hits and 22nd in MLB action scoring 630 runs.
- Anderson has thrown 8 2/3 innings, giving up nine earned runs on 12 hits while striking out 10 against the Giants this season.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Webb
- The Giants' Webb (10-12) will make his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in six innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 30 games this season with a 3.54 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .248.
- He's looking to extend his three-game quality start streak.
- Webb has pitched five or more innings in nine straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has made 30 appearances and finished three of them without allowing an earned run.
- The 26-year-old ranks 18th in ERA (3.54), eighth in WHIP (1.083), and 30th in K/9 (8.3) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Logan Webb vs. Rockies
- The Rockies have scored 640 runs this season, which ranks 20th in MLB. They are batting .248 for the campaign with 142 home runs, 28th in the league.
- The Rockies have gone 18-for-74 with four doubles, a home run and four RBI in 20 1/3 innings this season against the right-hander.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.