North Carolina vs. Minnesota Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 16
According to our computer model, the North Carolina Tar Heels will beat the Minnesota Golden Gophers when the two teams match up at Kenan Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 16, which starts at 3:30 PM. For our projections on the spead, point total, and final score, see the rest of the article below.
Looking to bet on North Carolina vs. Minnesota? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
North Carolina vs. Minnesota Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Minnesota (+7)||Under (51)||North Carolina 23, Minnesota 21|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 3 Predictions
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- TCU vs Houston
- Tennessee vs Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Army vs UTSA
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Florida State vs Boston College
North Carolina Betting Info (2023)
- The Tar Heels have a 73.3% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- The Tar Heels have one win against the spread this year.
- North Carolina has yet to cover a spread when they are at least 7-point favorites (0-1).
- The Tar Heels have had one game (out of two) go over the total this year.
- The average total for North Carolina games this season has been 61, 10 points higher than the total for this game.
Minnesota Betting Info (2023)
- The Golden Gophers have a 30.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Golden Gophers are winless against the spread so far this year (0-2-0).
- No Golden Gophers two games with a set total this year have gone over the total.
- The average total for Minnesota games this season is 5.5 less points than the point total of 51 in this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tar Heels vs. Golden Gophers 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.