Rockies vs. Giants Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 17
The San Francisco Giants (75-74) bring a three-game losing run into a road matchup versus the Colorado Rockies (56-92), at 3:10 PM ET on Sunday.
The Giants will give the nod to Sean Manaea (5-6, 4.80 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 6 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Chris Flexen (1-7, 7.22 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Giants Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Manaea - SF (5-6, 4.80 ERA) vs Flexen - COL (1-7, 7.22 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
|Giants vs Rockies Odds|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Chris Flexen
- Flexen gets the start for the Rockies, his 14th of the season. He is 1-7 with a 7.22 ERA and 65 strikeouts in 86 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday against the Chicago Cubs, the righty tossed 5 1/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering nine hits.
- Over 26 games this season, the 29-year-old has a 7.22 ERA and 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .328 to opposing batters.
- Flexen has recorded one quality start this season.
- Flexen will try to collect his 10th matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 3.3 innings per appearance.
- In five of his appearances this season he has not allow an earned run.
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Sean Manaea
- The Giants' Manaea (5-6) will make his eighth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run in 5 2/3 innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Cleveland Guardians.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.80 and 10.4 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .230 in 34 games this season.
- In seven starts this season, he's earned one quality start.
- In seven starts this season, Manaea has lasted five or more innings four times, with an average of 2.9 innings per appearance.
- He has 11 appearances with no earned runs allowed in 34 chances this season.
Sean Manaea vs. Rockies
- The Rockies rank 16th in MLB with a .248 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks 20th in the league (.400) and 142 home runs.
- The Rockies have gone 5-for-20 with two doubles, two triples and four RBI in one game against the left-hander this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.